So this blog came into existence, mainly because my husband wanted to know why our family didn't have one yet? I said, "Would you help me set it up?" His answer, " No this one is all yours." So I am up to the challenge. Our family has had a fun summer with many boating trips. I will include some recent pics of our last trip. We also enjoyed visiting Utah and Flaming Gorge this summer. What a beautiful place, we would definately go back sometime. Here we are cliff jumping in Utah. Some of the cliffs we jumped were 30 feet high! It was a little scary, but fun. They had a rope swing attached to the rocks, and you could run and swing and drop, Kylee tried this and fell face first. She had a headache the rest of the day.
Tuesday, August 28, 2007
Summer 2007
So this blog came into existence, mainly because my husband wanted to know why our family didn't have one yet? I said, "Would you help me set it up?" His answer, " No this one is all yours." So I am up to the challenge. Our family has had a fun summer with many boating trips. I will include some recent pics of our last trip. We also enjoyed visiting Utah and Flaming Gorge this summer. What a beautiful place, we would definately go back sometime. Here we are cliff jumping in Utah. Some of the cliffs we jumped were 30 feet high! It was a little scary, but fun. They had a rope swing attached to the rocks, and you could run and swing and drop, Kylee tried this and fell face first. She had a headache the rest of the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This was the best blog I ever did read!!!
ReplyDelete