Thursday, July 31, 2008

Boyz will be Boyz part 3


Yes, if we are home long enough, something else is bound to be ruined. THis time it is our pool. Dallin and his friend were out there, and I took a look. They had disasembled the stairs into the pool and were scraping the sharp plastic pieces along the pool floor. Two days later the pool was entirely empty. We will not be replacing the water or the liner, as our summer is almost over. We will most likely get rid of the pool and put a trampoline in its place.

3 comments:

  1. Oh no! No more swimming? What will I do when we come to visit? Guess I will have to learn to jump on a trampoline! Get ready for some high flying! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kids! ya gotta love em, dont you just want to scream "what were you thinking??" ha, then as soon as you think that, the answer comes, they werent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brings back memories of your youth.
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete