We heard from Spencer today, he was transferred and now in a city called Downey. He had his first baptism! Our hearts are overjoyed for him...he loves the people he is serving and has been teaching so many. We are grateful he has been able to experience the joy of seeing someone accept the gospel.
I wonder where Downey is....I will have to get out a map. I am so happy for our boy (I know...he is now a young man), but he will always be my boy.
ReplyDeleteLove to all of you,
Mom/Grandma S.
I see you decided to go private too! I think it is smart! Mine will be going private this weekend. That is so neat about Spencer!!!
ReplyDeleteI am happy to hear about Spencer. He sounds like he is loving his mission. Also glad to hear that Jeff is still employed. What crazy times these are...thank goodness for the gospel. Thanks for being my friend.
ReplyDeleteLinda