Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Spencer E-mail!


Hey mom thanks for the updates! The support is still really great. And as for me I am, of course, doing fabulous! we do have another baptismal date set up with a 14 year old kid named Jonathon. I’m way exited for that! it’s going to be great. I got the chance to go through the temple today and it was very good as usual. man I love the temple. Anyway mom I have some other news real quick as well... I WON THE MOST CLEAN APARTMENT AWARD!!! hahaha hahaha!! can you believe that??? I mean you know me and I won that! man I still can’t get over that.. I think that is so funny! so maybe I am learning a thing or two ha-ha, but anyway we get to eat dinner with president and we get this cardboard guy named Elder Gene and yeah its good stuff! I still can’t believe I won, but yeah I did! thought that would surprise you. anyway I love and miss you so much mom! Hope you have a great week and I will email you on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment