Hey mom!Alright well first of all I am in my new area! It's called Culver City! My area specifically is called Westdale 1st. Its pretty sweet, however its gonna be tough.. there are a lot of homosexuals and atheists here so this should be more challenging than my last area, but I'm ready for it! It definitely has a lot of potential so we will work with it! We already set up a baptismal date with someone on my birthday! So things are going well... we just need to work hard to find people who are ready to hear the gospel. My companions name is Elder Bosworth! He is from Coalville Utah and he is awesome! When we saw each other we just clicked! We already have a friendship and I know we are gonna have a blast together in this area. So yeah that is where I am now! I am kinda close to the actual city now so that's cool also.
No comments:
Post a Comment