Kylee and her best friend Jazz...I took this picture as they were leaving for their first game, and then noticed they are wearing blue, and the sticker on my car above them says, "Blue Angels"This is the only picture I will get of her... Why? She insists we not attend any games because we make her nervous. She has been made team captain and scored 8 points at today's game! I will have to cheer here... "GO KYLEE!"
What a cool Mom, to listen and cheer from the background~
ReplyDeleteTell her you're not coming and then sneak in anyway! ;)
ReplyDeleteThat is neat that she is team captain and doing such a good job. Also important; she is having fun!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Kylee...you go girl! And you don't see me on the third row, second from left, home court side...I'm cross stitching and I'm not watching you play...lol!
ReplyDeleteKylee is so sweet,I love being in young womens and seeing her happy face.Cute picture.
ReplyDelete