Wednesday, April 14, 2010

~SpRING BrEAK~ Day 2

Tuesday the adventure began by driving to Seattle. My specific goal was to see the famous Troll under the Freemont bridge...but do you think I could find that sneaky troll? No...so we drove for some time before we ended up at the waterfront where we parked and decided to eat lunch at Red Robin right on the water ;after we visited Ye Olde Curiosity Shoppe. Seattle never gets old. We love it here! Once we got our fill of the waterfront we were back on the hunt for the troll and finally found the little guy! Hallelujah!










2 comments:

  1. Wonderful times in Seattle...brings back great memories. The troll is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoa! I never heard of that when we were there. That is something I wouldn't want to come across while taking a midnight stroll!!!! That is pretty creative!

    ReplyDelete