AMAZING! I bet it makes it a bit easier to photograph someone who is as beautiful as she is. Are you going into photography? I really think you should. If you are, I would LOVE to "hire" you to take pictures of my little one. You're amazing!
AMAZING! I bet it makes it a bit easier to photograph someone who is as beautiful as she is. Are you going into photography? I really think you should. If you are, I would LOVE to "hire" you to take pictures of my little one. You're amazing!
Love the red shoes! Great shots...way to go Dawn...wishing you the best in your photography!
ReplyDeleteAMAZING! I bet it makes it a bit easier to photograph someone who is as beautiful as she is. Are you going into photography? I really think you should. If you are, I would LOVE to "hire" you to take pictures of my little one. You're amazing!
ReplyDeleteMegan Morton
miss_megs13@hotmail.com
AMAZING! I bet it makes it a bit easier to photograph someone who is as beautiful as she is. Are you going into photography? I really think you should. If you are, I would LOVE to "hire" you to take pictures of my little one. You're amazing!
ReplyDeleteMegan Morton
miss_megs13@hotmail.com
Great pictures! Kylee is gorgeous!
ReplyDelete