My Jeff, the hubby loves the Utes! That is an understatement. As a family we had a decision to make. Attend the Ward Chili Cook-off which I originated as the activities director years ago, or watch the Utah vs. BYU game live. HMMMM. Well, my husband informed me that we could go enjoy chili but he would be home watching the game. We all decided to join him.
Jeff is so passionate about his team that he can hardly hope they will win, he paces around the house, walking in and out of the room and has taken up nervous baking. (Which benefits the rest of us YAY!)
Here is what he made during the first half of the game when it looked like Utah might not win.
 |
his very first Texas sheet cake and it was delish!
|
After Utah won by a huge margin, Jeff was the happiest I have seen him in YEARS...that's not an understatement. He even replayed the entire game again up in our bedroom and fell asleep to the sound of Utah beating BY-WHO. I love that man and his mad baking skills!
No comments:
Post a Comment