Friday, October 14, 2011

Happy Birthday Jensen ~ 17 ~

Jensen is officially 17!  I cannot believe it!  My little J is a junior and only a year away from graduating and two away from his mission.  Yikes!  I am trying very hard to live in the moment and appreciate where he is now, but I know how fast it goes.  Jensen was fortunate this year because his birthday fell on a Friday and there was a teacher inservice day scheduled which meant "NO SCHOOL"  so he got the best gift of all, a day off.  Thursday night he decided to have a bunch of friends meet at Laser Quest then after they came over to our house to hang out.  The boys stayed the night and didn't sleep much.  I did.  Thanks to Tylenol PM.  They got to sleep in and then have a big breakfast by chef me.  After they went and played ultimate frisbee at the park.   Jensen just came back home and relaxed the rest of his day.  He had a great time, and I had so much fun watching him enjoy his day.   
Entering the game
Jensen won the 1st game, even wearing all white...which is the color that glows the most brightly under the black lights?  Not sure how he pulled that off?

Lots of pizza ,salad,pop and breadsticks
playing games
Paige and Anna
Jennifer whose birthday is the same day as Jensen's.  They jokingly call each other twiners.
Faith loved all the quarter machines
Banner I made for his party
Jensen's favorite cupcakes..."better than sports cake"
favorite picture of the day...I love how the two treats are in focus on both sides of the frame but the middle is blurred.

No comments:

Post a Comment