Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween & Things ~

Kylee and Sergei decorated this pumpkin
"What princess are you?"  The Purple Princess...Faitherella :)
The hair
such a little beauty!
looking at a picture...
of Kylee...awww how presh
Faith and her friend Brooklyn, who is a scary ghost!
These girls have so much fun together.
So excited!  It might have something to do with SUGAR! 
On the porch ready to go!
 We met up with her "boyfriend" Gage and they walked hand in hand around the neighborhood.  Faith would have to stop before every step, bend down and pick up her hoop so she wouldn't trip.  At one point Gage said to Faith, " You should have wore a different costume, that one is slowing us down."  I just laughed.  She is prepping that boy for future relationships! Gage's mom took pictures so hopefully I will add a few later.
Super Kylee!  We found this little gem of a costume at the good will for $4.00!  We both had a good laugh and snapped it right up!  She is having so much fun with her church young adult group.  They seem to have a group gathering every night of the week!  It has been fun to watch her and Spencer grow closer together as adults.  They really watch out for each other. 
I bought these fabulous high shinny pleather boots for her to wear with the costume but she felt more comfortable in the cons!  Love this girl and her style!
Dallin and his friend Bennett heading out to our church trunk or treat.   Kylee hooked them up with costumes, and I must say I love them!  The weather was not the best, so after the little kids stopped coming to the trunk for candy we ditched the party and went out to eat!

No comments:

Post a Comment