Well I didn't take any pictures of this party, but it happened, so I guess I better record it here. I did copy the fb invite and post, not sure why...it's not very exciting.
We had about 40people show up to the house to celebrate our girls. We called it a Sisters' Party. Faith's gotcha day and Kylee's birthday are one day apart. We had cupcakes, and snacks, and the girls got lots of chocolate and presents. Faith loved having Kylee home for three weeks, and the sister sleepovers were abundant! Our roots have grown deep in Auburn, I suppose living someplace for 15 years will do that. We feel so blessed and fortunate to have such loving and wonderful friends who always show up and offer to help with these events. We gave Kylee a Magic Bullet and protein shakes for her birthday...since she is a starving college student we thought a practical gift would be the most appreciated. I can't remember what we got Faith, that girl is always getting things so I doubt she would remember either.
No comments:
Post a Comment