Saturday, October 20, 2007

Homecoming 2007






Well, now I have two children attending school dances. Today Kylee and I spent the day getting her hair ,nails and makeup done. We had so much fun! Kylee is not 16, which is the age to date, but she wanted to go with some girlfriends to the dance, and I thought, what the heck, high school is so fun and only lasts 4 years, I am going to let her play dress up as many times as she wants too... so I was her date along with her friends mom Linda, and we had a great time. Spencer also went to the dance with his girlfriend Teiha, they looked so great! They went out to eat at Black Angus and we went to Panera Bread. Kylee's friends are Stephanie and Sarah. I am at home now waiting to pick them up from the dance at midnight. She is so darn cute. She spent all day getting ready and I don't think there are going to be any boys at the dance without dates. Every boy I talked to that is Kylee's age said and I quote, " there is no way I am spending all that money on a tux and going to the dance when I don't have a date and I don't know how to dance." So, Kylee is prepared to make the best of it and dance with her friends all night... to be continued

2 comments:

  1. Didn't realize you had a blog, we have one also. it is lindfamilyblog.blogspot.com

    It is good to see all the pictures of your family and know that school is going well for your family.

    I am sorry about your back. Let me know if you have any other problems with it, I could always bring you some dinner. And I am sorry about all of you family's illnesses and diagnosis's. I know you will be doing all you can for them.

    I will call you soon. Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kristen, I will take a look at your blog!

    ReplyDelete