Last week was not as busy as the week before. Jensen had a good week. In football he accepted a challenge from the coach when the players were asked, " who thinks they can run the fastest on this team?" Jensen raised his hand and ran against another boy on the team that is on 1st string. Jensen won 2 out of 3 times. So he was moved to a different position and up to second and first string. Go Jensen!!! He played his first time against other teams on Thursday and he caught an interception. That was fun!
Dallin had a soccer game on Saturday and scored a goal, and Kylee and I spent all Saturday looking for the perfect Homecoming dance dress. We stood in line at the mall in one store to try on a dress for 40 minutes. There were about 30 girls in front of us. Then she ended up not getting any of the dresses she tried on! I will take a picture and post. She is going with a group of friends in a limo for Homecoming. Spencer is taking Teiha so I am sure he will keep a good eye on Kylee. Spencer also started college last Monday and it juggling a busy schedule. He is going to work full time during the day and taking early morning and night classes at the college. So far he is doing well and enjoying the time off he does get. He is really managing his time well. He went and bought a planner so he can keep track of everything. Good training for his mission. Jeff and I managed to squeeze in a date night, and Sunday we went to church and just relaxed. So it is Monday, and my back is finally normal!!! I went to exercise this morning and it felt soooo good!!
No comments:
Post a Comment