Is that Deanna dancing? Who else is in the video? I couldn't see who everyone is.
Loved it!Mom/Grandma S.
Hi Julie, yes it's Deanna,Sis. Briones and Sis. Johnson. Also Bishop, Jeff and Bro. Sinclair.
how awesome, way to throw down the tuting moves, now they just need to ad some crumping!! lol, but i had no sound, was there sound?? that was the best!
Hi Julie, yes there was music. Hmm...did anyone else not hear the music? Sorry about that. I can try to email you the file?
I heard the music...and I wouldn't have believed it...Jeff dancing...and it looks like such fun! What a great time!
Hi, Thanks for the fun view of girls camp. We are so happy we paid for all those dance lessons!Erin Briones parents!
Is that Deanna dancing? Who else is in the video? I couldn't see who everyone is.
ReplyDeleteLoved it!
ReplyDeleteMom/Grandma S.
Hi Julie, yes it's Deanna,Sis. Briones and Sis. Johnson. Also Bishop, Jeff and Bro. Sinclair.
ReplyDeletehow awesome, way to throw down the tuting moves, now they just need to ad some crumping!! lol, but i had no sound, was there sound?? that was the best!
ReplyDeleteHi Julie, yes there was music. Hmm...did anyone else not hear the music? Sorry about that. I can try to email you the file?
ReplyDeleteI heard the music...and I wouldn't have believed it...Jeff dancing...and it looks like such fun! What a great time!
ReplyDeleteHi, Thanks for the fun view of girls camp. We are so happy we paid for all those dance lessons!
ReplyDeleteErin Briones parents!