

Kylee and her best friend Garrett on the drive to the Lake. I forgot our memory card for the camera so we only got about 15 pictures. We also broke every rule in the park. It seems our fire was very dangerous. As you can see from the pics, they made us put it out shortly after I took that shot. We were harassed constantly by the resort employees, it felt like we ended up in the Twilight Zone of camp sites, with all crotchety old elderly people telling you what you couldn't and couldn't do. At one point, Chuck the water safety elderly person in charge, saved Jensen's life by hollering at him, "don't horseplay, it's dangerous." Jensen was jumping into the 5 foot deep pool from the side. I guess there is no jumping into water, it can kill you. Whew, are we glad Chuck was there to as he says, " watch our every move" Kinda creepy. Luckily we didn't spend much time at the resort, and ended up having a nice time despite Chuck and the other Twilight Zone Employees. We also went to the local water park one day, where the kids could dive, and heaven forbid...jump into a pool. Sorry for the heavy sarcasm...






It looks as though you all had a good time in spite of everything.
ReplyDeleteLove,
MOM
Maybe you have to be older than dirt to enjoy the "special" amenities at Moses Lake...bingo...look at the water...bingo...lol! Looks like you had fun anyway!
ReplyDeleteOh my! SOOO funny!!! Things like that would ruin my vacation! I love that you have a sense of humor and can tolerate people like that!
ReplyDeleteSo is that your camper and did you bring that flower pot to set out by it? ; ) So cute if you did!!!!!!
Thanks for signing my blog... I can't wait to follow your journey to Faith (I love that name too)... your family looks so great, we love the outdoors too. Take care!
ReplyDeleteHi Brenda! I wish it was my little trailer and flower pot... but no, that is one of the reasons we go to that camp site, is because the trailers are already there and we don't have to stay in a tent :) We use to have a motor home, and we would string cute lights around it at night. That was also so fun :) Hope your summer is going great! Thanks for checking in!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you had fun anyway. I didn't know you could look so cool when you waterski. Now I'm jealous! No seriously :)
ReplyDeletei have a blog now :)
ReplyDelete