Monday, January 4, 2010

6 comments:

  1. I'm so glad I logged on to see these. I've got tears in my eyes, she is sooo cute. I am so happy for you. Ellie is so excited to meet her and show her the ropes on how to be a Diva. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness...too precious for words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too awesome for words! Dawn, that last picture of you with a sleeping little Faith is the best--it says it all! Can't wait to meet Faith ourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If a picture is worth a thousand words...these are worth millions more. I love you guys! I'm off to go find a tissue. Have a safe journey home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing. No words necessary for these shots. I have tears in my eyes as I write. So happy for your family , for Faith. Our prayers are with you all in your journey home. We love you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful! Love the pictures. She is adorable. You should have mentioned, however, the need for tissues when looking at the slideshows. I am so happy for all of you. Can't wait to meet Faith!
    Love, Marylyn

    ReplyDelete