Happy Birthday Jeff!! That is so cute how she repeats you! I would love to know how you are handling the language barrier with her. She seems to have caught on very fast to all of their names too! She is a doll!
Happy Birthday Jeff! I hope you have a fantastic one. What are you guys going to do? Just being together is a good thing, right? Faith is so darn cute. Love, MOM/Grandma S.
Happy Birthday Jeff!! That is so cute how she repeats you! I would love to know how you are handling the language barrier with her. She seems to have caught on very fast to all of their names too! She is a doll!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Jeff! I hope you have a fantastic one. What are you guys going to do? Just being together is a good thing, right?
ReplyDeleteFaith is so darn cute.
Love,
MOM/Grandma S.
She is so cute! I bet you are having such a great time with her. Happy Birthday to the Hubby as well!
ReplyDelete