I love their tie and dress together! Great match!! Dawn, I did get tickets to Wicked for the end of May for Alyssa's b-day, but I couldn't say it on the blog in case she reads it! Poor Brooke will miss it because she will be a college then, but I think Cami will enjoy it!! That is one that I am SUPER excited for!
Oh, she looks lovely! It must be such a mix of emotions to see one of your babies so grown up.
ReplyDeleteI love their tie and dress together! Great match!! Dawn, I did get tickets to Wicked for the end of May for Alyssa's b-day, but I couldn't say it on the blog in case she reads it! Poor Brooke will miss it because she will be a college then, but I think Cami will enjoy it!! That is one that I am SUPER excited for!
ReplyDeleteLove the dress Kylee...you guys are a great looking couple! Hope you had a wonderful time!
ReplyDelete