Monday, March 1, 2010

We love GaRreTT! Please pray for him!











Garrett is Kylee's best friend. He is smart, funny, sweet, and most of all puts God first in his life. He just got news that he will be fighting cancer. He is a tough kid, but this challenge is extra difficult because Garrett lost his father to cancer. He knows what he is in for, and I am so proud of his attitude. He knows that cancer is not for wimps and told me that he has already felt God giving him the strength to fight this. We love you G! You can follow his journey at
Garrett's Wild Adventure








3 comments:

  1. Hi Dawnie,
    I feel soooo bad!! Give him my love and tell him that even though I have never met him, I feel as if I do know him through all the pictures and posts about him you have posted. Tell him I will keep him in my nightly prayers.
    Love,
    MOM S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Garrett sounds like a wonderful, strong person. I too feel like I know him even though I haven't met him. It sounds like he has a lot of support and love from friends and family. Garrett will be in our prayers too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Garrett looks like such a sweet person. We will pray for him as well.

    ReplyDelete