Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Matthew Chapter 7 verse 20 ~Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them~

JDRF Walk to Cure Diabetes

I have such a full heart when it comes to people who support our family and our cause.  By their fruits ye shall know them...I am grateful to be surrounded by good  people who I know are followers of Christ by their good works.  It was suppose to be horrible weather for the walk.  We had about 10 people cancel for whatever reasons, and they missed out on the miracle.  It was pouring rain when we left our home, it was pouring when we got to the parking garage in Tacoma.  But the moment we stepped out of our car ...the rain stopped.  Not a drop.  We walked and the sun even came out.  As soon as we got back to the parking garage after the walk the heavens opened and the rain began again.  I cannot thank enough the people who donated and supported us.  We will have more pictures to come, I forgot my camera fortunately one of Jensen's friends brought her's we are waiting on a  picture of our entire group!  Hugs! 
Check out her awsome tshirt...Spencer's Amigos!
The family and a few friends


Cancer Relay for Life

I am also fortunate to have children who understand their responsibility as Christians.  The following weekend Spencer, Kylee and Jensen all went to our local Relay for Life, which is a 24 hour walk.  They were each there for different teams.  I stalked FB and found some pictures of Jensen...notice the bag of puppy chow in his tightly gripped hand.
( He's not letting  that out of his sight )

No comments:

Post a Comment