Monday, May 2, 2011

More Pics of Dallin's Birthday

Dallin's birthday was on a Sunday this year, so this is our quick "before church celebration" 
Kylee made him a candybar poster...you wouldn't think we were church going people from the content, but Dallin had a robust belly laugh!
Dallin picked out his own present at the fair a few weeks ago...he was begging me for a remote helicopter.  How could I make him wait another two weeks to open and play with?  I did end up getting him a little something for his actual birthday, so he would have one present to open.
A 3 D Starwars kite.  We are planning a beach day.  I have already bought skim boards and this kite will make for a fun afternoon in the sun clouds.
After church we came home and had a birthday feast.  Steak,baked potatoes, salad, rolls and fresh corn on the cob. 
And for dessert, a pudding cake with homemade cookies and cream ice cream. 

No comments:

Post a Comment