Thanks to Dan (Teiha's dad) for the balloon and treats!
So, we had an exciting evening. After leaving the home for a few moments to pick Kylee up from work, all Heck broke lose! I arrive home to a blood curdling scream from Dallin and Jeff over the top of him. I was sure Jeff was killing him...Jeff quickly explained that they were wrestling and that Jensen undercut Dallin's feet while Dallin was mid air, and Dallin's weight came down on his twisted arm. We were able to calm him down, and we decided that since it was after hours we would wait and take him to his pediatrician. He had a fairly good night, I bought an arm sling and we gave him some pain killers. The next morning I was sure hoping he was feeling better, but he was still favoring the arm. We ended up spending a good portion of the day getting it taken care of. I was sure it was a sprain because Dallin was not even crying or upset. He was more exctited at the possibility of getting a cast. When the doctor finally came back and said it was broken, I said, " Are you kidding me? Is this April Fool's?" he said "No April Fool's it is really broken", he was serious and we went to get Dallin casted. He got a removable cast and was so disapointed. He wanted a colored cast. We are happy because we can remove it for showers. So he is out of soccer this season and will have to wear it for 4 to 6 weeks
Tell Dallin we are sorry that he broke his arm.
ReplyDeleteOh that boy...I was at DARE graduation yesterday for Bennett...and Dallin was so proud, he held up that arm to show me!! You have been busy at your house~~
ReplyDeleteWe have our docs in China, now we wait for our LOA(final approval) which can take anywhere from 30-100 days...pray for 30!! THEN we get travel approval, THEN we get to travel...I am starting to think it could be mid to late July, bummer.
I have not painted the room yet...haven't decided on bedding, so it sits empty, at least I still have a little time :)
Talk to you soon
Dawn