Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I have lost a day of my life...

I will never get that time back! Yesterday I spent all day sewing for Kylee. She is in a dance festival participating in all the dances with several costumes. I don't sew. The festival is in 3 weeks, so I figured I better give it a try. 8 hours later I was finished! Wow, do I appreciate those people who make our clothing! I am sure our family would be wearing fig leaves if it were not for others. Sorry for the mental picture :) Here are some pics of her in the vest I made and the fancy pants I altered. Don't laugh to hard...



2 comments:

  1. Wow, Kylie,,va va voom...your brave dawn, i think i attempted to sew a blanket once...uggg, it was not pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spelled your name wrong Kylee, sorry...bad aunt

    ReplyDelete