Saturday, April 5, 2008
A new perspective...
As I read and peruse others blogs I feel a little embarrassed at peeking into their lives. These are people I don't know, but yet am compelled to read and ponder their family pictures and thoughts. One blog I came across was a woman newly diagnosed with MS. She was still in the grieving process, but with a burst of positive energy has decided to blog a good thing that happens to her every day. Another blog, tells of a family who adopted a beautiful girl and then 12 days later lost their teenage son to a hiking accident. Life is so challenging for each of us and I sometimes find myself wondering how all the bad can work together for our good. But it can...this is where we need to have faith. There is a greater plan and our spirits are being molded...it' not always easy to understand and I hope that my own children will be able to accept the difficult as part of the process in becomming a better person...I know profound. So I have been inspired to also look for a positive in each day, and I find that I have so much to be grateful for. My wonderful husband who provides for our family and enables me to be home with our children, doing the things only a mom can do. My beautiful children who are so talented and intelligent. The freedoms we enjoy in America and the people who are protecting us and working to help others enjoy these freedoms. My faith, and church, without either I would not be able to endure the challenges that face us or be able to teach our children how to cope and endure. The friends in my life, some come and go, but others have lifted me and listened to me through all the events in our CIRCUS... our medical insurance, with Spencer being diabetic this is always at the front of my mind, he has received the best care money can buy and I know this is a great blessing. I could go on, but I know there will be many more days to be grateful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank you for the very kind comments you left on our blog. Your family looks very happy and fun! Hope your mission call arrives soon... one of life's happiest days!
ReplyDelete