7 Things I Can Do:
1. Budget, I wish I didn't have too!
2. Cook
3. Drive in the snow
4. plan parties
5. arrive on time
6. blog
7. eat an entire bowl of puppy chow, last Christmas Kylee gave me all the ingredients to make it, and I was ecstatic!
7 Things I Cannot Do:
1. Keep my mouth shut, if I think it, I say it.
2. Enjoy going to the gym
3. Stop eating puppy chow
4. walk as fast as everyone else, I have a partially paralyzed nerve from an epidural.
5. Remember anything
6. get a dog, I will never clean up after them. Sorry Jeff no Pug.
7. get to sleep. I took a nap earlier and now I am awake!
7 Things That Attracted Me to Jeff:
1. His eyes. He has the best blue eyes, and I love when he wears shirts that make them stand out!
2. His intelligence
3. His sense of humor
4. His humility
5. His love for his nieces and nephews
6. His patience
7. He is level headed, and doesn't over react
7 Things I Say Most Often:
1. Jeff!
2. Dallin!
3. Jensen!
4. Kylee!
5. It's time to go!
6. I miss Spencer.
7. are you kidding me?
7 Celebrity Admiration's:
1. Johnny Depp
2. Christian Slater
3. Jim Carey
4. Gidget ( yes I know she is fictional, but I really wanted to be her when I was little.)
5. Dave Matthews
6. Josh Groban
7. Kylee Brown
7 Favorite Foods:
1. Lobster
2. Carne Asada
3. French fries and fry sauce
4. pita chips and artichoke dip
5. puppy chow
6. pizza
7. cobb salad
7 People to Tag:
1. Beth
2. Kaitlyn
3. Kristen
4. Katie
5. Julie
6. Wendy
7. Meg
No comments:
Post a Comment