Thursday, December 18, 2008

Parties!

So if you read my tagged info, one of the things I can do is plan parties. Last week I was involved in 4 different parties. Here are a few pics.



Ward Christmas Party...
Cute Santa's Workshop

I have a feeling he thinks this is confession? Check out that face!

Nativity play by the Children

Jeff with our friends the Zuniga's, pay attention, Francisco is featured later in this post!
We fed over 200!
Next party, a baby shower for our friend Kaelah! She is due Dec 31st. Who else do we know with that birthday! Hmmm
She and Kylee got into a frosting fight, Kylee won because Kaelah couldn't run as fast. I think we will have a rematch when she is not great with child!

I thought Mormon's didn't drink, what kind of party is this anyway?
And Minors with alcohol, what is this world coming too?
Seriously, a gift was wrapped in this box, and we thought it was hilarious, so that explains the pics!






Another party, Francisco's surprise 50th B-day! We put together a slide show!

Francisco is the confident one laying on the sand!

No comments:

Post a Comment