Thursday, December 25, 2008

Which Gingerbread House do you like more? VOTE!--------------->

House # 1

House # 1

House # 2


House # 2
A friendly competition, we had 1/2 hour on the timer to complete a gingerbread house...now we need to know who won!

7 comments:

  1. I like House # 1 the best, hope I didn't hurt anyone's feelings.
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dawn I tried to vote for my family but it wouldn't let me so heres their votes John #2 Kayla #2 Ali #1JD #1 Kaylas Boy Friend #2 Jds girl friend #2 Heather #2 Meila #1 and Madi-lu pointed to #1 and did the sign for please and more so I am taking that as her vote. So there you go thats our whole fam damily's votes. Good luck and how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Duh...and now I get it...there is a place to vote on your post...duh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dawn...we have a split decision on the ggbrd house vote. One for 1 and one for 2.
    Paul and Kris

    ReplyDelete
  5. What's this about and what is the prize for the competition? I voted and well... I figure that there is no way to really know which is best until you eat them. How am I going to do that without them being in my mouth? Will you please send them both to me so I can really know which I like better.

    Carl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Dawn -
    How fun to check out your blog and get caught up on what's been happening with your family! How in the world did you ever come across our blog?? Hope you have a great holiday season!!
    Sloan

    ReplyDelete