This is our number in line...not one line, not two lines, not three lines but four lines. When we set out to the Department of Homeland Security, we had an appointment, and like all our appointments we usually get there 10 minutes early. I started to stress after I saw all the lines we had to go through to make our appointment. It took us about 40 minutes to get through all the lines and finally get the fingerprinting done.Perspective is such a funny thing. As we were walking out, we thought it took us forever, however we realized that we had been greatly blessed, because there were only about 5 people in front of us, and as we were leaving the building there was a line of at least 100 people waiting to just enter the building, it had backed up in the 40 minutes we were there. We were so grateful at how smooth this experience went for us, another small blessing.
Thank goodness...one step closer!!!!
ReplyDeleteOne more itme to check off the list.
ReplyDeleteMUM
I was looking at your timeline and thinking...wow...what a long list! So, I agree, check off one more item and get one step closer!
ReplyDeleteWooHoo! Praying that you receive your approval and you can be DTC soon.
ReplyDelete