Sunday, January 22, 2012

"Be our Guest, Be our Guest! Put our service to the test :) "

Jensen had a few of his friend stay with us last week during the power outages because their households lost power.  The first couple of days they didn't venture outside, but they finally braved the weather a few nights ago.  Everything was ice so I am not sure how fun their sledding was,  at least they came home all in one piece.  They went around 10 pm at night! I was glad to help in a small way and Jensen's friends are so nice!  I think you can tell a lot about a person by their friends.  So... Way to go Jensen!
Meant to focus on the boys and got the tree instead...not in manual mode.
Elliott is wearing Kylee's Halloween costume...so funny!
In full manual mode on my camera, much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment