Oh the lazy days of summer...yes the kids are bored and once again they find great ways to entertain themselves and those of us blessed to witness...


Dallin and his friends without a pool, decide to get an enema from the sprinkler via my lounge chair.

Now they are fighting over who's turn it is...

Dallin takes matters into his own hands...

Dallin's turn

Ouch, that left a nasty bruise...and there you have it.
Boyz will be Boyz part IIII.
Those "Boyz" are funny!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mom/Grandma S
Summer fun in the making.
ReplyDeleteMum
OK, I'm laughing too hard to comment! Gotta love those boyz!
ReplyDeletek...seriously..i just spewed cereal everywhere!! this is hilarious..lucky...you got a front row seat..
ReplyDeleteWow! They are crazy, looks like your hands are full!
ReplyDeleteHey look I am leaving a comment! Boys really are the best aren't they? No offense Kailey I just say that because I have no girls of my own. Let me know what time you want to meet tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteAnd of course I spell Kylee's name wrong. You know my brain doesn't work so well with all these boys in the house. Its all their Fault.
ReplyDeleteIt is so nice to know my son is always having fun at your house...and keeping up on his healthcare :)
ReplyDelete