Spencer is doing a great job at writing, which makes me so relieved. He opens his letter by saying, " I'm doing great!" This is so wonderful to hear. A few of the fun things he wrote are about his first haircut, he says it's never been that short...and his neck is cold! He was injured in gym class playing basketball, he bit right through his tongue...he said it's all good because he made the winning shot at the last second, so it was worth it. He says the spirit is so strong there he can feel it everywhere. He also says he knows that Heavenly Father is helping him keep on top of his diabetes. His companion is totally different than him, he is a farmer from a small town and they are use to eating squirrels,( now that's funny)
So happy to hear Spencer is doing well. I've got my letter ready to go...I really should try the e-mail service. Congrats again on raising such a fine son!
ReplyDeleteIn my letter, Spencer said that he is thinking of me and my "amazing dancingg techniques!" He signed with "jme amo abuela! which roughly means I love you Grandma!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mom/Grandma S
Correction:
ReplyDelete"amazing dancing techniques!"
Mom/Grandma