Monday, August 18, 2008

Pedicures...

Kylee's pedicure...just what she asked for a white flower...

Ok, so Kylee and I went to the nail salon for some pedicures. lets just say there was a communication problem. We asked for white flowers...take a look. I now have hooker toes, or maybe my toes can be the new mascot for the Utah Jazz!!! And of course we didn't want to hurt her feelings when she says, " you like?" in my mind I am saying no,no ,no!!! But somehow my head nods yes? What the heck!






Colors, white, blue, and a red gem in the center, plus the purple base.

Yikes!

2 comments:

  1. Oh boy, those are some...uh....nice toes! Meg and I went for my birthday, hers are orange, mine are green! ya, looks a little strange unless I have the right outfit on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know why you were so upset about Kylee's cute flower pedicure until I scrolled down and saw yours! WOW! Can't wait to see those in person!

    ReplyDelete