Dallin and his friend Robbie!I know what you are thinking, what kind of mother am I to miss pictures on the first day of school. Well, it's not my fault...really! And to make things worse, I didn't even get a picture of Kylee and Jensen at all! I feel so bad about it. So I am going to take their first Monday at school pictures tomorrow. Kylee is now a Junior, Jensen is now a Freshman in a new school and Dallin is now a 6th grader in Middle school. I missed the photo op because I was living it up in the lap of luxury at a beautiful hotel in downtown Seattle for my 40th birthday. And by the way I loved WICKED!!!! It is a must see!
Thanks to all the people who remembered me on my birthday!
And for the record Dallin's 2nd day was really his first. He missed the first day of school due to a nasty sinus infection.
I am happy Dallin is feeling better and was able to start school the 2nd day. Cute pics.
ReplyDeleteGrandma S/MOM