I got asked to a concert once by the guy writing on my bedroom window...what if she used those colored window markers and printed out "YES!" with fancy designs around it (but only if his room was within reach...lol) Oh, and have Mom pull his blinds or curtains so he doesn't see her do it. And it's best to do it at night while he's sleeping, then he can see it when he wakes up. That's how it happened with me and I loved it! The guy had done it as a poster attached to my window, though.
I once asked someone to a dance by filling up their ENTIRE bedroom with black balloons (you've got to do a TON - we brought an air compressor with us!), and buried at the bottom in the far corner was one yellow balloon with a note inside that said something like "it'd be a bright spot in my day blah blah blah" and on his door was a note with a needle taped to it. How fun for Kylie to be asked so early! :)
I got asked to a concert once by the guy writing on my bedroom window...what if she used those colored window markers and printed out "YES!" with fancy designs around it (but only if his room was within reach...lol) Oh, and have Mom pull his blinds or curtains so he doesn't see her do it. And it's best to do it at night while he's sleeping, then he can see it when he wakes up. That's how it happened with me and I loved it! The guy had done it as a poster attached to my window, though.
ReplyDeleteP.S. He used a big sheet of paper that covered my whole window.
ReplyDeleteI said yes to going to prom with Adam (my husband) by writing a poem that said:
ReplyDeleteWe're not going out for kisses
We're not going out for hugs
We're just going out for a sparkling night with our buds!
At the time we were just good friends, nothing more. But something changed during prom, and the rest is history!
BTW, he asked in a creative way too, so I had to do the same in return. I covered the floor with hershey hugs and kisses and bottles of sparkling soda
I once asked someone to a dance by filling up their ENTIRE bedroom with black balloons (you've got to do a TON - we brought an air compressor with us!), and buried at the bottom in the far corner was one yellow balloon with a note inside that said something like "it'd be a bright spot in my day blah blah blah" and on his door was a note with a needle taped to it. How fun for Kylie to be asked so early! :)
ReplyDelete