I'm Jaclyn from Rumor Queen! Just want you to know I'm a Twilight crazy too:) Like, I'm obsessed beyond words! The good part is I only discovered Twilight after LOI and LID so it's made my wait for LOA go faster:)
I've read Midnight Sun and now I just await the New Moon movie. Got my tickets already:) Midnight on the 19th:)
Good luck with your adoption journey and if you ever want to obsess about Edward with me just let me know ;-)
HI there,
ReplyDeleteI'm Jaclyn from Rumor Queen! Just want you to know I'm a Twilight crazy too:) Like, I'm obsessed beyond words! The good part is I only discovered Twilight after LOI and LID so it's made my wait for LOA go faster:)
I've read Midnight Sun and now I just await the New Moon movie. Got my tickets already:) Midnight on the 19th:)
Good luck with your adoption journey and if you ever want to obsess about Edward with me just let me know ;-)
Jaclyn
I can't wait!!! Just in time for birthday.
ReplyDelete