I laughed OUT LOUD when the photo opened :) my 11 year old daughter thought it was funny too! (I'm sure she was thinking she would do the same!)
I've read the all the books. I've seen the movie but I haven't kissed Edward yet. LOL!hope you'll pay me a visit at www.prettyfirefly.com
That is funny, and yet just creepy. :)
i'm loving' it! does she have her New Moon tickets yet? we do! great picture :O)
I laughed OUT LOUD when the photo opened :) my 11 year old daughter thought it was funny too! (I'm sure she was thinking she would do the same!)
ReplyDeleteI've read the all the books. I've seen the movie but I haven't kissed Edward yet. LOL!
ReplyDeletehope you'll pay me a visit at www.prettyfirefly.com
That is funny, and yet just creepy. :)
ReplyDeletei'm loving' it! does she have her New Moon tickets yet? we do! great picture :O)
ReplyDelete