Sunday, October 26, 2008

All City Choir Festival-Dallin

Kylee and Dallin performed together last week. We would have not know about it if Kylee was not involved. It seems Dallin threw away the flyer sent home to parents. Once Dallin figure out he had no choice but to sing, he actually really enjoyed himself. See if you can find him?

4 comments:

  1. Holy Cow! I could not find you Dallin...I'm blind...but I LOVED that song...everyone was so into it! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Dallin is located in the front row on the left hand side, right?
    Love,
    Mom/Grandma S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you jump over to Kylee's blog you can find Dallin in her pic. Love the song...what fun! Keep up the good work, Dallin! And I guess you should give those flyers to Mom and Dad....CAUSE THEY FIND OUT ANYWAY! Kind of like eyes in the back of their heads!!! They know all...see all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have no idea how in the world you got him to do that.

    i can imagine the struggle in my head now(:

    look's like he had funn once he got there though, the usual.
    (:

    miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete