I only have one daughter, and it is as much fun for me to see her get ready for these dances as it is for her to attend. She and I shopped for hours looking for the perfect dress. I felt like I was dressing her up to look like Belle from Beauty and the Beast :) She is so sweet to cooperate. Of course, when I am paying it helps. I spent a good two or more hours doing their hair. She is not yet 16 but we have told her she can go to the dances with a group of her girl friends. The boys who are not LDS don't understand our 16 rule and Kylee was asked twice, and had to say no. This un-official date insisted on buying her a ticket to the dance anyway and meeting her at the dance with a corsage. I thought, "oh no, I am not going to have pictures of Kylee getting her first corsage!"...so I drove her to the dance and like a good mom, got out of the car, and captured the moment.
Kylee looks so pretty. The dress is lovely, a good choice.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mom/Grandma S.
She does look like Belle!!! Love that dress...Ok the most glamorous Brown I know!
ReplyDeleteI can just see you rushing from the car to capture the moment! Love it...and Kylee...love the hair and the dress! Hope you had a great time!
ReplyDeleteHer hair looks amazing! She reminds me so much of you! BEAUTIFUL!
ReplyDelete