This title just cracks me up...mostly because I think of the movie The Single's Ward and how awful this title really is. I am basically the party planner for our ward and I am responsible for making sure every single person wants to attend, and when they attend they have a good time...which means diversity? So I know I am going to fall short every month because you can't please all of the people all of the time. Here are some pictures of last night. I started planning and organizing for this over a month ago, and last week I spent about 30 hours either calling, driving, purchasing, emailing, or collecting stuff.
Dance lessons
I think your expressions are just about the same...and Jeff looks SO excited. I'm guessing you will all be pros by the time we see you again and you can teach all of us!
ReplyDeleteP.S. Really great pictures on your ward blog! Good job, Dawn! It looks like everyone had a lot of fun!
ReplyDeleteK...I have to laugh at these..last night we attended our Ward Halloween party...not so much fun...yours looks like a blast! And even if ours turned fun I would have missed it...I took a screaming, kicking, tantrum throwing devil (skeleton) home...I think mostly so he could hit me some more...and others couldn't watch....
ReplyDeleteP.S. again...screaming and almost falling on the floor is OK...at least you didn't throw up all over him! Nice cowboy duds Jeff! I see you went all out! And now I'm signing off...am I bored...nah...just trying not to do any "you know what" dipping!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a lot of fun. Dawn, good job! Kylee is such a cutie and your expressions look exactly alike. Love to you all,
ReplyDeleteMom/Grandma
we just got released from being on the committee!! yay, 2 ward christmas parties is enough for me and all we had to do was help, not even plan the whole thing....
ReplyDelete