Jensen's Blessing Day!
Jensen 1 year old

Jensen was a shy little boy, here we are at the Salt Lake Temple getting sealed.
Jensen swimming with his cousin Kaitlyn.
Jensen in pre school....jpg)
Jensen's baptism day!
Jensen dancing with Kylee on Christmas morning!
Jensen recovers from the chicken pox with some stuffed animals...
Birthday party with Skyler,Kylee,Nathan,Chris, Cameron and Jensen...
Crazy hands Jensen!
.jpg)
Still has the scar from these stitches...
Jensen 7th Grade Football...
Jensen's 8th grade yearbook pic! My sweet Jensen, is the middle child for sure. He was a charming baby, and everyone loved to hold him because he snuggled. He has always been able to play quietly on his own and not demand much attention. When he was only two he loved a computer game that had to do with dinosaurs. He knew all the dinosaurs official names and would spout them off to impress everyone. He is always surrounded by friends and very easy going. He and his big brother are best friends, and they could play for hours. He and Kylee have become very close in the last few years, since they are less than two years apart, people often thought they were twins... as you can see they have always been about the same size. Although now Jensen is taller than Kylee, and he reminds her of this often. Jensen is very attentive to the details. He has always noticed when someone in the house is not feeling well or sad, and he is always there for a hug and a foot rub. Most years Jensen gives me coupons for foot rubs, and happily honors them. Jensen is also very selfless. He never asks for things except for his birthday and Christmas. I have to convince him to go out and buy clothing. One example, he found some nice basketball shoes online, he knew they were expensive so he didn't even ask for them. I found them minimized on the computer and bought them for him, he was so excited that he was really getting them. He has a grateful heart. I am so glad to be his mom, he is a wonderful son, and we look forward to all he will accomplish in his future! Happy birthday son!
Hi Jensen, Happy Birthday! We hope you have a wonderful day! We are so proud of all your accomplishments and wish you the very best of everything! Miss you and love you!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday!! I love you tons, you have always been a handsome boy that's why I always drove you nuts with all the kisses and hugs! Have a very Happy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteOh Dawn, this post made me cry! We just LOVE your Jensen...he is ONE :) of our favorite Brown's. I love his heart, and it reminds me so much of Blake (our middle too!)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Jensen!! We think your awesome!!
Love, The Parsons6
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENSEN! You are a cutie...and a very sweet kid..I miss you lots...and hope you have a great day!
ReplyDeleteJust keep coming back to look at the pictures...where does the time go?!?
ReplyDeleteYENNNNSONNN!!!
ReplyDeleteyay. happy birthday(:
i miss you TONS!!
remember your my favorite (;
Hi Jensen,
ReplyDeleteI love you and hope you received the birthday card from me. I thought about you all day long on your birthday and hope you had a wonderful one. I am so proud of you and wish I could see you more often.
Love,
Grandma Smith
Wow! How time does fly! What a sweet sweet boy you have and handsome too! I hope this year will be a great one for him! BTW, yes that pic of Brooke was in Bothell! I love reading your blog! What a cute family you have!
ReplyDelete