
boys sleeping all over the place...

Devon and Alex

Nic, Jensen and Brandon

Mess they left, you shoulda seen the kitchen...

Brandon and Nic in the back

Driving to the park...

Ready to play hard...

the boys turned over our table and chairs for cover from the plastic bullets.

For Jensen's party he organized and planned the entire thing. I tried to make invites two seperate times, but Jensen insisted they were "stupid" and would not deliver them. He had two requests, first a favorite cake, and second an airsoft gun war. These guns have a warning on them "do not shoot at humans or animals!" I kept asking his friends if their mothers would allow such a party, they all said it was no big deal. So here are pictures of his sleepover, we drove them to a local park in the dark and they were there for a few hours. Jeff and I sat in the car, very bored and when the kids were all done, we went to start the car and the battery had died. I ran to a random house and got a stranger to bring his car and jump start ours. We came back to our house and they played xbox the rest of the night. In the morning we made them a big breakfast and they made our backyard into a war zone and played until 5 pm on Saturday. So Jensen got a 24 hour birthday party and we got a destroyed house and backyard. Oh well, I guess this is what parenting is all about...
ahhh, airsoft guns, a favorite at my house, alas somehow they seem to disapear, I wonder who takes them.....
ReplyDeleteHi Dawn! Thank you for your kind comments on my blog. I use a canon Rebel camera (which I love)... the photos in my Flickr Favorites were taken by other photographers, not by me though. I love your birthday party... perfect for boys. I was totally cracking up abou the air soft war, the dead battery. We could be living the same life!
ReplyDeleteSounds like one crazy 24 hours. Glad all that is behind me. You are a super Mom and Dad. Jensen is blessed.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Mom/Grandma S
Oh my, maybe Jackson could come up and do some cleaning! I think he must be pretty good at dusting by now and you could move him up to bigger jobs! Looks like a pretty scary birthday home-makeover! Guess you could have stayed at the park...oh...you almost did! Dead battery...good grief...what's next? Love you guys!
ReplyDelete