Friday, October 9, 2009

Baby shower for a friend in our Ward...Oooh Baby!

Ready for the guests...the baby will have such a cute name...Ethan Harvard
Lindsy gets to eat first!

The spread...
Cute decorations...
Opening gifts...
Lindsy with her mom and Jessica
The shower games begin...






My attempt at the cake...


We had such a great turn out...it was so fun to see Lindsy and celebrate her 1st baby on the way!


8 comments:

  1. Very nice pictures...the detail is awesome. Looks like a wonderful party. The cake is adorable! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing cake! It was fun to see everyone in the pictures--I miss you guys! We are in town and coming to the Green River ward tomorrow. :) See you then!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gee! You made that cake? It is so neat; I love it. Looks like everyone was enjoying themselves.
    Love,
    MOM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cake. You want to make Ellie's for this Saturday!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are getting SOOO good at these cakes...Faith is going to have the best cakes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute cute cake! Looks like it was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The shower looked like it was alot of fun,I'm sorry I missed it.Great cake!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is one adorable baby shower! I am heading over to Faith's blog to check out what is happening..

    ReplyDelete