Saturday, October 24, 2009

Here they are {HOMECOMiNG Pics}

Ready to go!
I love this pic...her happiness is so transparent!

Ummm...mom can you help me?





I thought this was sweet, she was so cold, and wouldn't put her sweater on :)



Check out his shoes and white belt!



The girls in a candid moment!

Kylee and her friends!







the Girlz!

The party bus...it was decorated like a limo inside with a very loud stereo...

The boyz!




The Group!

Dinner in Seattle at Rock Bottom!

4 comments:

  1. Kylee looks beautiful!!
    Hope she had a good time.
    Grandma S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling Darling Darling...she looks so DARLING!! I hope she had a wonderful night!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the "toe-teaser" pic on your previous post! Kylee you look awesome...your friends look awesome...I hope you had a marvelous time...cause you all look just marvelous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kylee!! You look absolutley AMAZING!!!!!! Hope you had tons of fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete