Just blog-hopping in the middle of the night...love the pic...especially how you caught Dallin in the mirror. Hope you haven't had the flu...it's sure going around down here.
Yes, I loved that Dallin was peeking around the corner watching when I caught him in the mirror... Kylee has had the flu, and we are in a mad panic trying to get her healthy for her homecoming dance this Saturday :) Thanks for checking in
Oh dear...Kylee...hope you get better so you can go to the Homecoming dance! You guys take care! Around here the flu seems to be hitting the teenage crowd the most.
Kylee, how are you doing? Feeling better now? I love you.
ReplyDeleteGrandma S.
Just blog-hopping in the middle of the night...love the pic...especially how you caught Dallin in the mirror. Hope you haven't had the flu...it's sure going around down here.
ReplyDeleteYes, I loved that Dallin was peeking around the corner watching when I caught him in the mirror... Kylee has had the flu, and we are in a mad panic trying to get her healthy for her homecoming dance this Saturday :) Thanks for checking in
ReplyDeleteOh dear...Kylee...hope you get better so you can go to the Homecoming dance! You guys take care! Around here the flu seems to be hitting the teenage crowd the most.
ReplyDelete