Thursday, October 29, 2009

More of our Portland Weekend...

I have been wanting to post some more pictures from our weekend to Portland, but haven't had time until now. The dinner cruise up the river offered some amazing scenery. Enjoy!
The same architect that designed this bridge designed the Golden Gate Bridge...
Big Foot...














We thought this was funny, on my 40th birthday we ordered Italian sodas and it was The Old Spaghetti Factory's 40th anniversary...very cool :)

6 comments:

  1. hey!
    So this Saturday might be bad but how about next Saturday?
    I get off at 3.. sorry i forgot i had plans with my grandma this Saturday..

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE YOU ALL TOO!! HEHE

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy! Would I love to live along the river in one of those houses. You all look good and the 40th was funny.
    MUM/Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  4. A dinner cruise...sounds like a lot of fun! Sure is beautiful scenery...and those houses...a small town could live in one of them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I knew I loved the Spaghetti Factory for a reason. Who knew you were so tied together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pictures.You have a really cute family!

    ReplyDelete