Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Cinnamon Rolls and Conference...

Twice a year instead of getting all dressed up in our Sunday best, we get to stay at home and watch church at home via satellite. It is so fun to just cuddle and eat our yummy treats and be inspired by amazing people who love the Savior and teach us how to be better people. Our sweet Prophet Thomas S. Monson
Dallin enjoying sweet rolls and me thinking why didn't I close the laundry door!

Yummy!

5 comments:

  1. Yummy pictures...I can almost smell the rolls! I need breakfast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually met Pres. Monson back in 2000 and got a chance to talk to him (it was a small gathering!) His love and warmth are very real. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Conference Weekend! I'm wishing I had some of those rolls. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those rolls look so good.My littlest grandson calls the prophet Thomas the train prophet. And we actually have a picture of one of our cats watching conference a couple of years ago. The cat has since pasted and so has the prophet.

    ReplyDelete