Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Crystee's Corner

I have a friend who is going through a life threatening disease ( Aplastic Anemia), has survived breast cancer, and what she doesn't tell you in her blog, is that she currently has stomach cancer...this girl is a fighter. She has asked me to make her a blog, so this is what I have been working on all morning. Take a look! http://www.crysteescorner.blogspot.com/ Crystee is a wonderful, kind person. Years ago when Spencer was diagnosed with diabetes and I was headed to Children's hospital to admit him and spend a week in the hospital watching him get better and learning how to deal with this new way of life, Crystee gave me a hospital survival kit. It had magazines, chocolate, and many snacks. She now fights for her life, and in the middle of all her trials her husband was recently in the hospital just diagnosed with diabetes type 2. I often joke with her that she is referred to as "my friend with the worst luck in the world." She has been through more than anyone else I know and still keeps a sense of humor. I will do all I can to help this great lady. We love you!

3 comments:

  1. Great job on the blog. I will add your friend to my prayer list!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice blog...what a strong person...it makes me greatful for my health and I know that my trials are not even comparable....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto...great blog. Don't know how you keep up with it all...but glad that you do!

    ReplyDelete