Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Thanks to the peeps in my life!

Just a little shout out to the people in my life who make me feel loved! These are the wonderful things I received for my birthday from great people in my life.

My fabulous Husband! What a find! I have the best man in the world! He brought me home roses, took me for a lobster dinner and gave me a gift certificate to the Salish Lodge for a romantic get away including massages, dinner and breakfast! YES! That's what I'm talking about! Thanks Jeff!
I also received a beautiful blog post from my daughter Kylee, thanks sweetie!

And what would I do without my mom! She always sends me a card with money, well before my birthday, I so appreciate her constant and unwaivering love and support.

Thanks also to my brother Carl,my mother in law Janet; to Wendy and Deanna for the thoughtful emails.

Also, Jeff's grandma Lund, I don't know how she does it, but a card has arrived on my birthday every year since we have been married. That is a lot of work, and I appreciate her love and support.

Thanks to my friends Bonnie, Kristen and Katie, for calling and setting up lunch dates.

Thanks to my son Dallin, who last night tucked me in and gave me a kiss goodnight, this was priceless.

Thanks to Jensen for singing me happy birthday, and planning me something fabulous, althought I don't know yet what it is, because he needs lots of money for it...it's the thought that counts.

If you read a few blogs ago, my toes were hideous, my sweet friend Beth got me some items to rectify that situation! And also a coupon for a "girls night out!" Thanks!
My dearest friend Kris, knows me better than I know myself. If you remember the pool was damaged, now I need a new backyard, she got me a gift card to Lowe's and this beautiful gardening tote full of goodies! Thanks!
Kris also gave me this wonderful arrangement, I so love flowers!


My new BFF Sunne surprised me at work with funfetti cupcakes, roses and a balloon, but best of all I got to see Piper, her gorgeous daughter! Thanks for thinking of me and including me in your family tradition!

2 comments:

  1. aahh...what a great birthday! And lots of fun stuff and support too...you do have great peeps in your life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you lots! Thanks for sharing! And that husband of yours...he's pretty cool...I'm biased...but he is still pretty cool! Couldn't ask for better family!

    ReplyDelete