Tuesday, September 23, 2008

We love you Mara!

Jensen,Dallin &Kylee wearing our Mara's Team T-Shirts! We love you Mara!
We lost a beautiful person yesterday, our dear friend Mara. She was diagnosed a year ago with a challenging brain tumor, if you look up DIPG you will see how difficult this kind of cancer is to fight. We are so sorry for this loss, as Mara was an amazing little girl. Throughout her trial she was patient and long suffering. She taught us so much in her short 6 years. Her mother told me that Mara had a easy going spirit, Heavenly Father knew what she would face and blessed her with a demeanor to accept and face this trial. How blessed the Adams were to have such a special spirit in their family. They are in our thoughts and prayers, and we couldn't love a family more. We know that this little girl had a mission here, and she served valiantly. Please leave a note on their family blog, I am sure they will appreciate it. http://www.maraadams.com/

4 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry for everyones loss...L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing about Mara...what a valiant spirit she must be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry Honey, I think losing a child must is so hard. My Grandmother, your Great Grandmother lost two children, one during the Swine Flu epidemic during the years of WWI and one to a CCC camp accident. She was never quite the same. Thank you for being such a stawart friend to the family during this time.
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  4. We were so sad to hear of Mara's pssing. I will be praying for their family as they move forward without their precious girl by their side physically, but we know she will always be with them.

    ReplyDelete